Skip to body

Financial Aid

Consortium Agreement

If you are attending CWU and taking classes simultaneously at another institution with the intention of transferring those credits back to Central, you may be eligible for a consortium agreement.

Important considerations:

  • Students must be receiving the Federal Pell Grant and/or the Washington College Grant at CWU to be eligible.
  • Consortium agreement requests can only be considered from students pursuing a degree at CWU and enrolled in a minimum of six credits at Central each quarter an agreement is in effect.
  • The Financial Aid Office requires the completed paperwork be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the quarter for which it will apply.
  • A consortium agreement is limited to two quarters. They do not have to be consecutive. However, a new agreement form is required for each quarter.
  • The student is responsible for paying all charges at the other school. CWU cannot make any payments on his/her behalf.

Contact a financial aid counselor for more information.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.