If you are attending CWU and taking classes simultaneously at another institution with the intention of transferring those credits back to Central, you may be eligible for a consortium agreement.
- Students must be receiving the Federal Pell Grant and/or the Washington College Grant at CWU to be eligible.
- Consortium agreement requests can only be considered from students pursuing a degree at CWU and enrolled in a minimum of six credits at Central each quarter an agreement is in effect.
- The Financial Aid Office requires the completed paperwork be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the quarter for which it will apply.
- A consortium agreement is limited to two quarters. They do not have to be consecutive. However, a new agreement form is required for each quarter.
- The student is responsible for paying all charges at the other school. CWU cannot make any payments on his/her behalf.
Contact a financial aid counselor for more information.