- B.S., Central Washington University
- Teacher Certification, Central Washington University
- Protecting Our Children (volunteer presenter),
- Tamamura Student Exchange (host family)
- Jazz In The Valley (volunteer)
- Washington Parks & Recreation Association (aquatics – District 5 representative)
- American Red Cross of Kittitas County (board member).
- 2000 to present, aquatic and recreation supervisor, City of Ellensburg
- 2003 to present, Central Washington University
- Taught lifeguard training, standard first aid, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, and water safety instructor for City of Ellensburg.
- Taught standard first aid and CPR for Kittitas County American Red Cross.
- Taught physical education, K-6, for Damman School District.