Faculty Evaluation at CWU
Tenured and tenure-track faculty at CWU are reviewed for reappointment, tenure, promotion, post-tenure performance, and for merit. Full-time, non-tenure-track faculty are reviewed for reappointment and promotion to Senior status. The Collective Bargaining Agreement between the United Faculty of Central and CWU defines the process while the university, college, and department standards dictate the criteria against which faculty will be evaluated. University and college criteria can be found on the Provost’s website under Faculty Resources.
- Faculty Evaluation Resources
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- University Faculty Performance Criteria (under Faculty Resources)
- College Faculty Performance Criteria (under Faculty Resources)
- Department Faculty Performance Criteria (available from Department Chair)
- Faculty180 Guidelines
Preparing Your Portfolio
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.
- Faculty Evaluation Support Systems
Documentation of Performance: Faculty 180 is the software used to enter and approve faculty workload plans and to document faculty work. The link to Faculty 180 is in your MyCWU Faculty Dashboard in the Applications box. See Faculty 180 Resources for additional information.