6:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Jongeward Plant Services,
205 East 11th Avenue, Ellensburg, WA
24-Hour Telephone Line:
Thank you for your interest in participating in the CWU Small Works Contractor Application for Pre-Qualification. In order for your firm to be pre-qualified under the CWU Small Works Roster please provide the following:
1. Complete the Small Works Roster Contractor Application
CWU Small Works Application
2. Complete the Contractor Categories of Services Checklist
Categories of Services Checklist
3. Provide two (2) years of experience and
4. Attach three (3) references.
5. Provide three (3) brief examples per category information.
6. Provide a copy of your current Washington State Contractor's License with expiration date.
7. Provide a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance
8. Include a Diverse Business Plan
Submit completed application, categories checklist, experience, references, examples, Liability Insurance and Contractor's License, and Diverse Business Plan to the email or address below. Failure to submit required paperwork may result in an unapproved application.
Any questions about the application procedures, please direct inquiries to:
Facilities Management Department
Capital Planning & Projects
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7523
Leigh Ann Yocom, Coordinator
June 30, 2015One of the chillers in the Central Plant that provides campus air conditioning failed FSummer Custodial Teams
This beautiful campus is in the hands of custodial staff. Students identify the grounds and buildingWildcat Worker Wednesday For The Week Features Brooke Reeves!
Brooke was nominated by her supervisor Lee Davis. Lee stated “Brooke is my senior Mail Services wo