Major and Minor Programs in English
Why Study English At Central?
- From the Students' Perspective
- What Can You Do with an English Major?
- Famous English Majors
- Manastash (Student Literary Journal)
- The Scratching Post Creative Writer's Club
- Lion Rock Visiting Writers Series 2013-2014 Schedule
- Central Washington Writing Project (CWWP)
The Value of an English Major
- "Why English Majors are the Hot New Hires"
- "The Ideal English Major"
- "Why Teach English?"
- "8 College Degrees That Will Earn Your Money Back"
Lion Rock Visiting Writers Series
Friday, November 8, 2013
Museum of Culture and Environment, Dean Hall
W. Scott Olsen is the author of several books, including At Speed: Traveling the Long Road between Two Points (Univ of Nebraska Press, 2006) and Hard Air: Adventures from the Edge of Flying (Bison Books, 2008) , a blog called “A Week in Fire,” and is the editor of many anthologies. He is a professor of English at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, and the editor in chief of the literary journal Ascent.
Co-sponsored by the Museum of Culture and Environment