The mission of the Mechanical Engineering Technology Program is to provide a Bachelor of Science degree to students seeking an education leading to a career as an engineering technologist in the mechanical or manufacturing fields. The secondary mission is to maintain a healthy relationship of education excellence, faculty research, student involvement, and corresponding contact with the mechanical engineering technology industry to provide mutual support for our academic, industry, and extended community.
Mechanical Engineering Technology Program Goals
- To provide a Bachelor of Science degree in a four-year program that enables students to find employment related to Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- To continue to improve the quality of our program through constant feedback and modification.
- To continue to improve the efficacy of our program by recruiting students of diverse backgrounds and interests.
- To continue to improve and evolve our courses and offerings to respond to our state‘s needs and student‘s interests.
- To continue to improve our program by building mutually beneficial partnerships with industry, professional groups and other entities, with a focus on student involvement.
MET Enrollment Trends: Fall 2012 through Summer 2013
MET Graduation Data (Fall 2012 through Summer 2013)