Applications are accepted throughout the academic year.
To be eligible to be an Integrated Energy Management major, you
- Must have a 2.75 minimum GPA in all coursework taken previous to application for admission.
- Have a grade of C or better in each prerequisite listed. Students who do not meet the prerequisite grade requirement will be dropped from the course.
- Complete each course used to fulfill a degree program requirement with a grade of C or better. Students must complete all CWU foundation and core requirements prior to beginning 400-level coursework.
To apply to the IEM Degree Program, follow these simple steps:
1. Apply for and secure admission to Central Washington University (CWU). This is your first step in getting admitted to the IEM degree program. Once admitted to CWU you can then move forward with your pursuit of an application to be part of the IEM degree program.
2. State your intent to declare yourself as an IEM major when you are a freshman or sophomore, or a recent transfer student. Meet with an IEM advisor (email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with an advisor) to discuss your academic and career interests. After this meeting, demonstrate your interest by completing and submitting an IEM Major Declaration Form. If you are not sure about declaring a major now, you can still declare as a pre-major (IEM Pre-Major form), and take courses to see if this degree program is right for you. As you get further into the degree program you will need to complete the IEM Major Form to complete your admissions process.
We are glad to see you are interested in this high-demand degree program.