The EISC Business Technology Advisory Council (BTAC) advises the CWU Enterprise Information Systems Committee (EISC) and Vice President of Business and Financial Affairs; recommending policies, procedures, and projects related to the support of business and financial technologies and associated enterprise-related systems. Additionally, the BTAC reviews specific business case submissions to determine alignment with the University Strategic Plan, assists with the hardware and/or software procurement strategies, and provides updates to the EISC. The BTAC will also review the prioritization of business and financial technology projects and recommend changes as appropriate. The council meets monthly, reviews and votes on incoming solution requests and business cases.
Council specifics and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Making low to mid-level decisions regarding non-enterprise technology needs/requests and communicating those decisions as appropriate.
- Administrative assistant services for the BTAC are permanently provided by the Business and Financial Affairs (BFA) Division.
- The Chair of the BTAC is rotated on an annual basis.
Note: Non-enterprise is defined as a project or initiative that only spans one appointing authority. Low to mid-level decisions regarding non-enterprise technology needs are defined as having an overall implementation cost of less than $100k, impacting less than two functional areas, and already having a funding source established.
- Executive Director, Human Resources - Staci Sleigh-Layman, x1256, MS 7425
- AVP Enrollment Management & Institutional Effectiveness - John Swiney, x3031, MS7463
- AVP Finance & Business Auxiliaries - Joel Klucking, x1167, MS 7471
- Registrar - Lindsey Brown, x3076, MS 7465
- Director, Financial Services - Chris Huss, x1997, MS 7471
- Executive Director, Capital Planning & Projects - Bill Yarwood, x1120, MS 7523
- Director, ITS Applications - Jillana Hernandez, x1268, MS 7436
- Associate Dean for Student Living - Richard DeShields, x2735, MS 7513
- Director, Wildcat Shop - Steve Wenger, x1353, MS 7449
- Interim Director, Student & Financial Services - Kelley Christianson, x2091, MS 7495
- Senior Director, University Advancement Operations- Todd Mildon, x1555, MS 7507
- Executive Director, Institutional Effectiveness - Nina Oman, x2403, MS 7512
- Project Manager - Tina Short, x2910, MS 7436
- Manager, Campus Solutions IS - Jared Jakeman, x1615, MS 7436
- Manager, Human Resources IS - Jamie Thomas, x1205, MS 7436
- Manager, Financial Management IS - Tim McGuire, x2329, MS 7436
- Interim AVP, Financial Planning & Analysis - Adrian Naranjo, MS 7495
- Administrative Assistant, Finance & Business Auxiliaries - Lori Hauser, x2956, MS 7471
Business Technology Advisory Council Minutes:
- January 5, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- February 26, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- April 1, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 304
- May 14, 2015 - 3:00-4:00 PM, Barge 412
- June 18, 2015 - 2:00-3:30 PM, Barge 412
- July 9, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- August 31, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- September 28, 2015 - 3:00-4:00 PM, Barge 412
- October 26, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- November 23, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- December 17, 2015 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- January 14, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- February 18, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- March 14, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412