The EISC Business Technology Advisory Council (BTAC) advises the CWU Enterprise Information Systems Committee (EISC) and Vice President of Business and Financial Affairs; recommending policies, procedures, and projects related to the support of business and financial technologies and associated enterprise-related systems. Additionally, the BTAC reviews specific business case submissions to determine alignment with the University Strategic Plan, assists with the hardware and/or software procurement strategies, and provides updates to the EISC. The BTAC will also review the prioritization of business and financial technology projects and recommend changes as appropriate. The council meets monthly, reviews and votes on incoming solution requests and business cases.
Council specifics and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Making low to mid-level decisions regarding non-enterprise technology needs/requests and communicating those decisions as appropriate.
- Administrative assistant services for the BTAC are permanently provided by the Business and Financial Affairs (BFA) Division.
- The Chair of the BTAC is rotated on an annual basis.
Note: Non-enterprise is defined as a project or initiative that only spans one appointing authority. Low to mid-level decisions regarding non-enterprise technology needs are defined as having an overall implementation cost of less than $100k, impacting less than two functional areas, and already having a funding source established.
- CFO/VP Business & Financial Affairs - Joel Klucking, x2323, MS 7481
- VP, Enrollment Management - Sharon O'Hare, x3024, MS 7463
- Associate Dean for Student Living - Richard DeShields, x2735, MS 7513
- Registrar, Registrar Services - Lindsey Brown, x3076, MS 7465
- Research Analyst, Institutional Effectiveness - Patrick Murphy, x1968, MS 7512
- Director, Benefits & HR Operations, Traci Klein, x2212, MS 7425
- Senior Director, University Advancement Operations- Todd Mildon, x1555, MS 7507
- Director, Financial Services - Chris Huss, x1997, MS 7471
- Director, ITS Applications - Jillana Hernandez, x1268, MS 7436
- Director, Wildcat Shop - Steve Wenger, x1353, MS 7449
- Associate Director, Financial Aid - Kelley Christianson, x3044, MS 7495
- Coordinator, Academic Facilities - Shane Scott, x1289, MS 7523
- Student, Natasha Ruffin
- Project Manager - Tina Short, x2910, MS 7436
- Manager, Campus Solutions IS - Jared Jakeman, x1615, MS 7436
- Manager, Human Resources IS - Jamie Thomas, x1205, MS 7436
- Manager, Financial Management IS - Tim McGuire, x2329, MS 7436
- Administrative Assistant, Accounting & Financial Services - Lori Hauser, x2956, MS 7471
Business Technology Advisory Council Minutes:
- January 14, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- February 18, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- March 14, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- April 20, 2016 - 1:00-2:00 PM, Barge 412
- May 18, 2016 - 3:00-4:00 PM, Barge 412
- June 15, 2016 - 3:00-4:00 PM, Barge 412
- July 20, 2016 - 3:00-4:00 PM, Barge 412
- August 17, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- September 15, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412
- October 18, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 PM, Barge 412