Welcome to the College of Education and Professional Studies! CEPS offers more than 36 undergraduate degrees and 19 graduate degrees. The mission of our college is to prepare competent, enlightened citizens who will enhance their respective professions, commit themselves to socially responsible leadership, and help develop the global economy in a spirit of cooperation. Each academic unit of the college has developed specific goals to address this mission.
CEPS is constantly improving and the current enrollment numbers speak to the ability of each program to build and improve in a manner that they will continue to be successful. Please explore our college and programs to find the degree that will prepare you for the career you have been looking for!
Please visit each department for details on programs and degrees.
- Educational Foundations and Curriculum (EF&C)
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Engineering Technologies, Safety and Construction Management
- Information Technology & Administrative Management
- Language Literacy & Special Education(LLSE)
- Nutrition Exercise & Health Science
- Health, Educational Administration and Movement Studies (HEAMS)
- Teaching Elementary, Adolescent and Young Children(TEACH)
- Military Science (Army ROTC)
- Aerospace Studies (Air Force ROTC)