Paul Ballard, Ed.D., Dean
The mission of our college is to prepare competent, enlightened citizens who will enhance their respective professions, commit themselves to socially responsible leadership, and help develop the global economy in a spirit of cooperation. Each academic unit of the college has developed specific goals to address this mission.
- Advanced Programs (AP)
- Aerospace Studies (Air Force ROTC)
- Educational Foundations and Curriculum (EF&C)
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Engineering Technologies, Safety and Construction Management
- Information Technology & Administrative Management
- Language Literacy & Special Education(LLSE)
- Military Science (Army ROTC)
- Nutrition Exercise & Health Science
- Physical Education, School and Public Health
- Teaching Elementary, Adolescent and Young Children(TEACH)
Hey People! The CEPS Newsletter is now an interactive online magazine!