1. Complete Online Request for Services Form
If you are currently enrolled/accepted at CWU, or intend to enroll, you can register with Disability Services.
2. Upload Documentation Connecting Disability & Barriers
Documentation describes the disability and its impact on your academic experiences
Documentation should include:
- Printed and signed name of a physician, psychologist, rehabilitation counselor, social worker or any authority qualified or certified to assess the disability (this person cannot be related to you)
- A diagnosis of your disability/health condition, including if the condition is permanent or temporary
- Description of the functional limitations that may affect academic performance
- Rating of severity
- A recommendation for accommodations
3. Meet with Disability Service Professional
Once an application form has been reviewed, including complete documentation, a DS consultant will follow-up to schedule an one-on-one conversation. Together, we will identify barriers by discussing your disability experience and educational history. We will partner to identify strategies, including accommodations, that can eliminate disability-related barriers.
4. Notify faculty of accommodations each quarter
Each quarter, students are responsible for making accommodations requests in a timely manner. During the initial meeting, students will learn how to request accommodations using Disability Services Portal.
|Wendy Holden -- Director of Disability Servicesemail@example.com|
|Josh Jones -- Disability Services Consultantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Hogue Hall 126
400 E University Way
Ellensburg WA, 98926-7582