Students who are able to record lectures as an academic accommodation must agree to the following conditions:
- Lectures recorded as part of an accommodation may not be shared with other people without the consent of the lecturer.
- Permission to allow the recording is not a transfer of any copyrights in the recording. The recording may not be reproduced or uploaded to publicly accessible web environments.
- Recordings, course materials, and lecture notes may not be exchanged or distributed for commercial purposes, for compensation, or for any other purpose other than individual study .
- Students must destroy recordings at the end of the semester in which they are enrolled in the class.
- Public distribution of such materials may constitute copyright infringement in violation of federal or state law, or University policy. Violation of this agreement may subject a student to disciplinary action.