- Tutoring or individualized instruction is not considered a reasonable accommodation at the Postsecondary level and is not available to CWU students with disabilities unless they are participants in special programs which include tutoring support (i.e., Student Support Services, Athletics).
- Personal aides or attendants
- Personal devices or equipment
- Diagnostic testing for a Learning Disability
- Typing services
- Transportation - exceptions include class-related activities (i.e., field trips) and University-sponsored events for which transportation is provided to all participants.
Back to Academic Adjustments list