Skip to body

Disability Services

Parent Resources


K-12 to Higher Ed Transition Guides

Transitioning from K-12 to Higher Ed can be challenging! There are many online resources that address specific challenges that students with disabilities may face. The resources below explain the differences between IEP and 504 plans and college accommodations, and provide specific suggestions about ways to prepare for life after high school graduation. 

Heath Center parent resource

Tools for College booklet

CWU Transition Handout

Transition of care for students who have been treated for mental health conditions


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.