Mobile Ordering through Grubhub
CWU Dining Services offers mobile ordering through Grubhub. Grubhub mobile ordering is available at most locations on campus and continues to expand. This information is subject to change without notice.
- How to Mobile Order
1. Download the Grubhub app from your app store. Available for Android and Apple devices.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open the Grubhub app and select your institution: Central Washington University.
3. Order food and/or beverages from one of available locations on the Grubhub app.
4. Pick up your order at the corresponding pick-up location:
- Pick-Up 1: Lion's Rock
- Pick-Up 2: Fresh Bar
- Pick-Up 3: El Gato
- Pick-Up 4: Quesadilla
- Pick-Up 5: Pasta
- Pick-Up 6: Panini
- Pick-Up 7: Pizza
- Pick-Up 8: Cat Trax West - Available soon
- Pick-Up 9: Cat Trax East
- Pick-Up 10: 1891 Café and Market
- Pick-Up 11: Panda Express
- Pick-Up 12: The Village Coffee - Available soon
- Pick-Up 13: The Village Market - Available soon
- Pick-Up 14: The Village Grill - Available soon
- Pick-Up 15: Jimmy B's Café
- Pick-Up 16: Breeze Thru Café
- Pick-Up 17: Coach's Coffee House
- Pick-Up 18: The Bistro
- Pick Up 19: Tomlinson Stadium
Wildcat Bucks and GET Mobile
Receive 10% on all your on-campus dining purchases, including mobile ordering, by using Wildcat Bucks. Download the GET Mobile app (Apple, Android) to add Wildcat Bucks to your Connection Card. Simply download the GET Mobile app from your app store, select CWU as your institution, log into the app, and connect your bank information to the app. Find out more about Wildcat Bucks, including payroll deduction for faculty and staff on the Connection Card site.