New! Mobile Ordering through Grubhub
New in Fall 2021, CWU Dining Services now offers mobile ordering through Grubhub. Starting at select locations, Grubhub mobile ordering will expand to most locations on campus during Fall 2021. This information is subject to change without notice.
- How to Mobile Order
1. Download the Grubhub app from your app store. Available for Android and Apple devices.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open the Grubhub app and select your institution: Central Washington University.
3. Order food and/or beverages from one of available locations on the Grubhub app.
4. Pick up your order at the corresponding pick-up location:
- Pick-Up 1: Cat Trax West - Available soon
- Pick-Up 2: Central Marketplace for all Central Marketplace locations (El Gato, Fresh Bar, Lion's Rock, Pasta Panini, Quesadilla)
- Pick-Up 3: Cat Trax East
- Pick-Up 4: 1891 Café and Market
- Pick-Up 5: Panda Express
- Pick-Up 6: The Village Coffee - Available soon
- Pick-Up 7: The Village Market - Available soon
- Pick-Up 8: The Village Grill - Available soon
- Pick-Up 9: The Bistro
- Pick-Up 10: Jimmy B's Café
- Pick-Up 11: Breeze Thru Café
- Pick-Up 12: Coach's Coffee House - Available soon
- Pick-Up 13: Pizza
Receive 10% on all your on-campus dining purchases, including mobile ordering, by using Wildcat Bucks. Download the GET Mobile app (Apple, Android) to add Wildcat Bucks to your Connection Card. Simply download the GET Mobile app from your app store, select CWU as your institution, log into the app, and connect your bank information to the app. Find out more about Wildcat Bucks, including payroll deduction for faculty and staff on the Connection Card site.