Anyone has the potential to be the audience for CPORT, however, it is designed to quickly and efficiently reach YOUR target audience by using our intricate filtering system.
Some of the ways Departments and Programs are currently using CPORT to communicate with their target audience:
- At risk students- See your advisor, make a plan, talk to your professor, go to class campaigns, academic workshops, new student resources and testimonials.
- Pre- and intended major students - Departmental and club meetings, and major admissions requirements.
- Continuing students who do not pre-register - Better selection of classes early, better work flexibility, qualify for full aid.
- Major to undeclared - A "watched attribute" that triggers an email from Advising to come and see them asap.
- Advisee lists - Required advising appointments, group meetings, university events, and academic issues.
- Declared majors - Required advising meetings, club information, and other departmental information.
- Financial or Academic holds - How to have your hold removed and and other financial information and advice