You can use CPORT to track, then communicate with students who are exhibiting signs that they are struggling, or have not progressed in a manner that insures retention and/or graduation. Some of the many ways we can keep on track of your students' progress is to track one more of the following alerts:
- Repeats any course two or more times (excludes repeatable classes).
- Registered for more than 18 credit hours.
- Drops below full-time.
- Fails or does poorly in prerequisite major course(s).
- Withdraws from required course(s).
- Registered for last quarter but enrollment date has past and student has not yet registered for next quarter.
- Academic Warning, Academic Probation, Academic Continued Probation, Academic Suspension, Continued Academic Suspension, Academic Dismissal, Continued Academic Dismissal.
- Major not declared by 100 hours.
- Student is not taking at least one major class at Junior/Senior status.
- LEAVE - Plans changed - marriage, children, military, family needs, missions, co-op/internship, medical illness.
All of these situations can be an alert that a student needs your help. Using CPORT, you can automatically request them to come and see you or direct them to other support services.