Skip to body
- Finished Copies
- The total number of books, sets, or pages, that the department wants to receive at the completion of the duplicating process.
- 20lb Bond
- The standard multi-purpose paper used in copy machines, printers, fax machines, etc. The finish on this type of paper helps reduce paper dust.
- A bound set. See Tape Bind and Spiral Bind for details on binding.
- Heavier than normal papers. Ideal for post cards, business cards, etc.
- The organization of a book or set in a particular order.
- A heavier paper usually the cover of a book. Lighter weight paper is on the inside with the cover outside.
- Classic Crest
- A Classic Crest paper that is standard for CWU stationery.
- The weight of a piece of paper. Standard: 20# bond Heavy: 80# cover
- Carbonless paper used for forms having multiple copies.
- NCR Pad
- More than one NCR set that is padded together.
- NCR #
- Part Carbonless paper that is padded into sets according to the number (#) of sheets chosen per set. Also known as NCR set.
- One Fold
- A single fold of a piece of paper. Ideal for cards, invitations, etc.
- A completed document ready for reproduction. 1 side = 1 original
- Pieces of paper that are glued together (padded) usually at the top. These can be from 10 up to 250 sheets per pad.
- Color Any other color besides black. All orders requesting colored ink must have a negative from Mari in Graphics Productions.
- A collated group of papers. Can be from 2 pieces to any amount desired.
- A single piece of paper.
- Shrink Wrap
- A designated amount of paper/books/sets that is wrapped and sealed in cellophane.
- Coil Bind
- A binding process in which the book is bound on the left side with a coil.
- Tape Bind
- A binding process in which a particular set of papers are bound with tape on the left.
- Two Fold
- A piece of paper that is folded twice. Ideal for brochures and letters.
Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.