1. The item description given is based on the best available information, but the University makes no guaranty, warranty, or representation expressed or implied as to the quantity, kind, character, size, quality, weight or description of any property, or its fitness for any use or purpose and no claim shall be considered for allowance or adjustment or for rescission of the sale based on the failure to inspect the property. All property is offered for sale to the highest bidder -- "as is - where is".
2. Central Washington University reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids in the best interest of the University.
3. The University reserves the right to add and/or withdraw items from the sealed bid list at any time.
4. Your signed bid form is a legal binding contract to purchase. All bids must be legible, made on the bid form provided, and signed in ink.
5. This bid expressly limits acceptance to the terms and conditions stated herein. All additional and/or different terms proposed by the bidder are objected to and hereby rejected.
6. Any incomplete, bids under $5.00 , or unsigned bid forms or altered bids will not be accepted.
7. Bids must be received NO LATER than 8:00 AM on the bid opening date. Bids will be opened at 8:00 AM on the published opening date.
8. Bids submitted shall be for acceptance within five (5) working days or as may be further extended by the University. Bid awards are normally made within two (2) working days of opening.
9. If you are awarded the high bid(s), you must take everything in the lot(s). If you renege on your obligation to pick-up your winning lot(s), you will not be allowed to participate in any future surplus sales for a period of one (1) -year.
10. PAYMENT AND REMOVAL OF PROPERTY.
11. AUTHORITY TO DEBAR OR SUSPEND: Reasons for debarment or suspension from participation in future sealed bids include, but are not limited to the following reasons: