|Since purchase orders are accessed in PDF format, it is important to keep your computer up-to-date with the most current release of Adobe Acrobat Reader .|
This will allow for the greatest ease in printing your purchase orders, although all previous versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader are capable of producing viewable/readable printed documents.**Here are some suggestions, if a newer version of Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot be obtained:
If you have Acrobat Reader 5.1 , choose File > Print , and deselect the " Optimize for Speed" option in the Print dialog box, and try printing again. If that doesn't work, choose File > Print, and check the " Print As Image " option in the Print dialog box, and try printing again.
If you have Acrobat Reader 5.1 , choose File > Print , and make sure that the " Shrink Oversized Pages to Paper Size " option in the Print dialog box is NOT checked.
1. From the Menu Box , click on:
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Print POs
2. On the Find an Existing Value page for Purchase Orders Print , click on the | Add a New Value | tab.
3.On the Add a New Value page for Purchase Orders Print , enter "print_po" into the Run Control ID field.
4. Then click the button.
5. If a "print_po" Run Control ID has already been created, then the link for it will show up under Search Results . In that case, click on the link.
6. On the Purchase Orders Print page, select the radio button for "Recipient's" to the right of the Language field.
7. In the Report Request Parameters box, enter "CWUID" for the Business Unit (if it doesn't default in) as well as the PO ID number (including the leading 0's). If you do not know the PO ID number, follow the directions in section 1.0 of this document to locate it.
The rest of the fields under Report Request Parameters as well as the fields under Miscellaneous Options do not need to be filled in unless you are searching for something more specific. Entering the PO ID number is all you need to get the PO printed.
8. In the Miscellaneous Options box, the Print PO Item Description checkbox should be checked.
9. Enter the Number of Copies you need to print if different than the default number.
10. Once parameters are set, click the button.
11. On the Process Scheduler Request page, choose "PSUNX" as the Server Name .
12. The Run Date and Run Time will default in with the current date and time.
13. Under the Process List header, check the checkbox for "CWU PO Dispatch/Print."
14. Choose "Web" from the Type dropdown list.
15. The Format should say "PDF."
16. Click the button.
17. On the Purchase Orders Print page, click on the Process Monitor link.
18. When the View Process Request for page appears, check to see that the Run Status says "Success." If it does not, click the button one or more times until it does.
19. Then click on the Details link.
20. On the page that appears, click on the View Log/Trace link.
21. Under the File List header of the View Log/Trace page, click on the link for the PDF file.
22. Doing so will open the Purchase Order PDF file. You may then choose to print the file to your printer as you would any document.
Once you have printed the Purchase Order, close the PDF file by clicking on the "X" in the upper right-hand corner of the file dialog box.
23. On the View Log/Trace page, click the button.
24. Then click or , which will return you to the View Process Request For page.
25. To print another PO , click on the Go back to Purchase Orders Print link on the View Process Request For page.