1. Log into FMS production. From the Menu Box , click on:
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Activity Summary
2. On the PO Activity Summary page, the Business Unit should default in as "CWUID." If it does not, type "CWUID" into the Business Unit field.
3. Key the purchase order ID number into the PO Number field. If you do not know the PO Number , follow the directions in section 1.0 above to locate it.
4. Click the button.
5. When the Activity Summary page opens, click on the |Receipt| tab.
6. Doing so will reveal information about the quantity received ( Qty Received ), the quantity accepted ( Qty Accepted ), and the Open Quantity .
7. To get further details about the receipt of the goods/services, click the Receipt button.
8. The Receipt page that appears indicates the Status of the order (In this case, the order has been "Received").
Received" usually means that the order has been received at Central Receiving.
9. Click on the Go Back To Activity Summary link to return to the Activity Summary page.
10. To inquire about the receipt of another order, click the button to enter a new PO Number . To locate another PO ID number, follow the directions in section 1.0 of this document.
Visit this link to view full story and news video: http://www.cwu.edu/cwu-saves-80-tons-scrap-"Enterprise Team" To Coordinate And Reduce Costs For Technology Needs
This is a reminder that CWU launched a new process in October to help departments save money on a va