Skip to body

Contracts, Purchasing & Surplus Inventory

Do You Need To Fill Out A Department Fiscal Manager Change Form

The Department Fiscal Manager Change Form simplifies making updates for fiscal approval workflow for departments.

The Department Fiscal Manager is responsible approving transactions in the Financial System, such as travel, pro-card, and requisitions. MyCWU assigns the Department Fiscal Manager based upon position number. If a new person will be hired into an existing position no action is required.  However, if a change to the person/position is needed for a department this will be the form to use (example new department chair).

To request a change, use the new Department Fiscal Manager Change form in MyCWU at the following navigation:

Main Menu > Financial Management > Employee Self-Service > Dept Fiscal Manager Change

Select the Add a New Value tab and complete the fields marked with an *.  Click Save and then Submit. After you submit the form, it will go through an approval process. Once the form is approved, the update is made in the HR system and fed to the FMS system overnight.
Any Change Manager requests already submitted via the Fiscal Auth Delegation form will continue through that process.

For additional information please call the FMS Team at x 2972 or submit a team dynamix ticket using the below link.

To report an issue or request service in FMS:

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.