Skip to body

Contracts, Purchasing & Surplus Inventory

Announcing The New Online Personal Petty Cash Reimbursement Form

The Contracts/Procurement Department is pleased to announce the capability for you to be able to submit a personal Petty Cash reimbursement form through MyCWU.    

After you submit your online form request, it will go through the approval process. Once the form is approved, you will then receive an email notifying you of the approval status.  You can then take the approval email or sequence number of the form with your ID to the Cashiers Office to pick up the cash.

The Cashier’s Office will no longer accept the paper petty cash reimbursement forms after September 15, 2017.

Please find additional information regarding the announcement and a helpful user guide.

If you have questions about using this new online tool, contact Accounts Payable Office at x1985 OR x1986 OR x2334 or email

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.