Green is located on the north end of campus near many academic buildings as well as the athletic facilities. Green Hall accommodates approximately 35 guests in single and double occupancy rooms with community bathrooms.
- Single and double occupancy rooms.
- Large living room with skylights.
- Accommodations for approximately 35.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Each room has a microfridge and microwave
- Typical room: approximately 200 sq. ft.; combined living/study room; bedroom; closets; furnished with beds (built-in drawers), desks and chairs.
Green Hall is available Year-Round! Individual reservations can be made using the following options:
*Please note: To qualify for on-campus lodging through the Conference Program, you must be conducting business on campus, be a prospective student visiting campus, a current student who needs temporary housing, or a visiting family member of a current student. For questions on this CWU Policy, please contact the Conference Program Office.
To book a large group please call or e-mail Rachel Crimp or 509-963-1153.