Green is located on the north end of campus near many academic buildings as well as the athletic facilities. Green Hall accommodates approximately 35 guests in single and double occupancy rooms with community bathrooms.
- Single and double occupancy rooms.
- Large living room with skylights.
- Accommodations for approximately 35.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Each room has a microfridge and microwave
- Typical room: approximately 200 sq. ft.; combined living/study room; bedroom; closets; furnished with beds (built-in drawers), desks and chairs.
Green Hall is available Year-Round! Individual reservations can be made using the following options:
To book a large group please call or e-mail Mary Aho or 509-963-1153.