Hitchcock is conveniently located near the Student Union and Recreation Center (SURC) and houses approximately 130 guests. Hitchcock Hall is one of six buildings in the Bassetti complex in the center of the campus.
- Nearby lighted outdoor handball and half-court basketball courts, tennis courts, and large lawns for volleyball, football or relaxation.
- Single and double occupancy.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- Each room has a microfridge and microwave
- Typical double room: approximately 150 sq. ft.; combined living/study/sleeping room. Furnished with beds, desks, chairs and closets.