Lecturer, General ChemistryPhone: 509-963-2804Fax: 509-963-1050Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D.(Candidate), 2013, Plant Pathology, Washington State University. "RNA silencing mechanisms in hops and how they interact with Hop stunt viroid to modulate symptoms in hops infected with Hop stunt viroid." . Graduate Committee Chairman Dr. Ken Eastwell.
M.S., Biochemistry, 1994, Western Washington University.
B.S., Biology, B.S., Chemistry, 1987, Western Washington University.
- August 2008 to September 2012. Director Math Science Program, North Central Educational Service District (NCESD).
- November 1, 2001 to June 2008 and January 17, 1995 to October 22, 2000. Molecular Biologist, Department of Clinical Investigation, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, Washington.
- August 1991 to March 2003. 20 hours per week. Chemistry and Biology Instructor, Pierce College at Fort Lewis, Fort Lewis, Washington.
- March 1999 to March 2003. Member of the Institutional Review Board, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, Washington.
- October 22, 2000 to November 1, 2002. Chief Research Administration Service, Department of Clinical Investigation, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, Washington.
Qabar AN, Bullock J, Matej L, Polverini P. “Expression and characterization of novel thrombospondin 1 type I repeat fusion proteins” Biochem J. 2000, 346, 147-53.