Stockroom Assistant/Instructional Technician
Fax: (509) 963-1050
What I do in Chemistry:
- Work in the Chemistry Stockroom preparing and supporting student laboratory classes. I enjoy contributing to the student laboratory experience and education.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Chemistry from CWU
- Undergraduate research experience in solid state phosphors.
- Worked as an environmental analytical chemist for SVL Analytical in Kellogg, ID
- Experience as a science technician for the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife, Large Lakes Research Team.
- R. L. Rabinovitz, K. J. Johnston, and A. L. Diaz, "Investigation of the Effect of Gd3+ on Host-to-Europium Transfer Efficiency in (Y,Gd)BO3:Eu3+ Under VUV Excitation," Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114 13884 – 13889 (2010).
- K. J. Warren, Rosa L. Rabinovitz and A. L. Diaz, "Investigating the Function of Gd3+ in (Y,Gd)BO3:Eu3+ Through Measurements of Host-to-Activator Transfer Efficiency," Proceedings of SID 2009, 251 – 253 (2009).
What I do for fun:
- In my free time you can find me in the mountains enjoying one of my favorite activities either skiing, climbing, mountain biking, or backpacking.
- I also enjoy daily runs with my dogs and occasional yoga classes.