We want you to be successful!
- Current Chemistry Courses
- Health Career/Pre-Professional Programs
- Career Services
- Chemistry Scholarships
- McNair Scholarship Program
- The Drop-In Help Center in Science Commons Room 311 hours are Noon to 3 PM, Monday thru Thursday..
- How to use the Standard Calculator (WORD document)
- Our Standard Calculator User's Guide (PDF document)
OFF CAMPUS RESOURCES:
- Chemistry Tutorials Online (Khan Academy Videos)
- Chemtutor.com (Fundamentals)
- 12 dozen FREE places for online self-education. (blog link offsite)
- AAAS Science Careers Web site (from the journal Science)
- MICROLAB download Web Page - Download Microlab's setup program. MicroLab is providing this FREE program so you can analyze "lab acquired" data anywhere...
The software package is a bit large, ~40MB, and comes in a zipped file. Be sure to download [SAVE], extract the files, and then run the "SetupMicroLab_5_9_10.exe".
*See Don Davis (the Computer Specialist in room 310, ext. 2833) if you have any questions.
- Here's the Microlab "Getting Started Guide" [in PDF format]
- Chemistry Club Brochure for 2011-2012 (PDF Format)
If the PDF document does not open, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe's Acrobat Reader.
Note: If you are not able to find the resources you are looking for, please contact us at the phone number listed at the left of this page.