The Central Access is proud to announce CAR 2.0! We have updated CAR inside and out.
- Tabbed interface: You can load multiple documents into CAR and read them independently.
- Point and click: Click on a word, image, or math equation to set the start point for reading.
- Copy and paste: Now you can read from your clipboard! Either click on the main menu button on the top right and go to File > Paste From Clipboard or press Ctrl V (Command V for Macs).
- Out-of-the-way save to MP3: Now you don't have to wait around for the save to MP3 to finish. You can just start it and interact with your document as if nothing happened. A progress bar below your current document will show its progress. When the export is finished, click on the Show Files button to open your files. Also, you can save to MP3 on all of your other documents at the same time!
- Themes: In the color settings (button on sidebar with color wheel), you can change the theme of the application. Themes include Crimson, Dark, Light, and Classic.
- Better performance on Macs
- Batch export: If you have lots of files that need to be exported to MP3, MP3 by page, or HTML, now you can convert them in a batch process! Click on the main menu button on the top right and go to File > Batch to get started.