Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Contact: Darlene Sirrine
KENT, Wash. -
Learn to innovate, motivate, and achieve breakthrough performance in a fun, interactive learning environment!
Quality Learning is intrinsic and timeless. The Langford 4-Day Quality Learning Seminar enables administrators, teachers, professors, and students to build leadership capacity and break out of the box of conformity to create true life-long-learning opportunities.
- Learn how brain research and quality improvement marry to create dynamic learning environments.
- Learn how to reduce or eliminate behavior problems.
- Learn how to make Professional Learning Communities work.
- Learn how to lead with systems thinking and data analysis.
- Learn what educators around the world have discovered: Students can self-assess and manage their own learning processes.
- Learn how to use over 60 quality tools that will help you identify problems and create solutions through the Deming PDSA cycle.
Join us on a learning adventure, and move all the way from information-gathering to wisdom. Allow us to shatter your expectations and focus your creativity to create new, flexible learning environments that inspire students to become passionate 21st-century learners. Register for a Langford 4-Day Quality Learning Seminar today!
"I am so excited to have this new bank of knowledge and
understanding. This is a process that not only will enhance
the current focus of standards based planning, it is an example
of what we all should always be doing: improving."
— Ann Marie Carley, 4-Day Seminar Participant
When: February 1-4, 2011
Where: Central Washington University in Kent, WA
Cost: $450.00 per person
Optional Credit: $150.00 for 3 CWU professional development credits