The Office of Continuing Education offers exciting, convenient and affordable public programs to meet the needs of those wanting to explore and continue their education. Whether your goal is to gain knowledge for your career, delve into a new career field, maintain your licensure, reach new academic goals or just explore and experience new things for personal growth, Continuing Education has something for every adult learner.
Vision: The Office of Continuing Education will be respected nationally and internationally for excellence in the development and delivery of innovative educational opportunities.
Mission: The Office of Continuing Education's mission is to provide lifelong learning opportunities in support of the university mission. Continuing Education staff collaborates with academic departments to develop programs that meet society's existing and emerging educational needs.
- Provide high quality, integrated and innovative academic and professional development programs that serve the Ellensburg campus, the university centers, and local, regional, national and international communities.
- Develop a diversified funding base to support credit and non-credit programs and maintain viable self-support status.
- Build and nurture mutually beneficial partnerships between the university and industry partners, professional and community organizations, government agencies, local and educational institutions.
- Strengthen the University's position as a leader in the field of education.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Create and sustain a productive, civil, and pleasant workplace.
- Develop prominent programs that receive regional, national and international recognition.
- Identify and initiate programs that help strengthen local and regional economies
Student Office Staff