The mission of the Kittitas County Sexual Assault Interagency Coalition is to ensure an effective community response to sexual assault and an end to sexual violence through the dedicated collaboration of key agencies and professionals who are responsible for the identification, investigation, prosecution, treatment of, and education about sexual assault within our county. This mission is accomplished through:
- Sexual assault investigation protocol development and ongoing protocol revision.
- Tracking and monitoring outcomes of sexual assault cases.
- County wide data collection on sexual assault statistics.
- Promoting the development of multidisciplinary coordinating bodies.
- Multidisciplinary training
- Prevention education programming.
- Public awareness campaigns.
- Ongoing evaluation of community responses to sexual assault (i.e., adherence to SART and CSAI protocols).
Contact: Cheryl Cathcart, ASPEN