Skip to body



Served Dinners
Buffet Dinners


Student Union Building

Our beautiful Student Union offers multiple rooms and can accommodate over 400 meals in one venue. Contact Student Union Operations Scheduling Office at (509) 963-1321 or click here to secure space for events expecting more than 200 guests.

Sue Dining Room  $400/day

This elegant dining room was built in 1928 and completely restored in 2005. Sue Dining Room is a beautiful space with a fireplace and wooden piers that can hold banquets for up to 150 people. Fully climate-controlled for your comfort.

Lombard Room  $375/day

This lovely space is perfect for wedding ceremonies or intimate receptions. Originally built in 1928 and fully renovated in 2005, it is equipped with a front reception entrance, drop-down screens and is fully climate controlled. It can accommodate up to 84 for dining or up to 150 for theatre seating. This room is often used in conjunction with the Sue Dining Room for a special event.

Kamola Suite  $189/night

This suite is located on the bottom floor of Kamola Hall, next door to Sue Lombard. With a separate bedroom with two double beds, a bathroom, living room, dining room, and a kitchenette, it’s a perfect place for the bride to get ready for the ceremony.



Food is not allowed to be brought in to a CWU Catering facility. A wedding cake and alcoholic beverages are the only exceptions.

A guaranteed number attending is required ten business days prior to your event. Your bill will reflect the guaranteed number unless more guests show up than were guaranteed, then you will be billed at the higher guest count.

CWU Catering does not provide alcoholic beverages. Permission to serve alcohol on campus must be obtained by requesting permission through the office of Student Affairs. Once permission to bring alcohol on campus is received and a banquet permit is purchased at any Washington State liquor store, CWU Catering can work out the details with you on delivery, storage, and service.


Beer and wine bar service can be provided by the CWU Catering staff. Hard alcohol bar service must be contracted out by the customer with a licensed and insured provider. Setup and room access will need to be coordinated with the Catering Manager.

Service Staff  $15/hour

Bar Service  $2/person

This includes a portable bar, glassware, beverage napkins, wine openers, and ice.

Bartender  $15/hour

Three hour minimum.



Prices are valid through December 31, 2014

Please note displayed prices are for on campus department charges, residence hall vouchers, and for billing to state agencies.