What is the Wildcat Career Network? A part of The Experience Network ™, founded in 1996, the company pioneered the first web-based college recruiting platform, which has since become the standard in the college market. Each year over 100,000 recruiters reach millions of candidates at more than 3,800 U.S. colleges and universities through Experience.
to find out more about The Experience Network ™
In partnership with Alumni Affairs, Career Services is pleased to offer you this online tool.
to login, or click on the Wildcat Career Network Icon.
This will direct you to the Central Washington University login page. Type in your username and password, and click Enter. You can create your own account if you don't already have one. If you do not remember your user name or password, please call Career Services at 509.963.1921.
Search two databases -
Wildcat Career Network Quick Start Guide
- Find internships and jobs with employers seeking to hire CWU students and alumni
- Search the national Experience network
- Review your Education Placement File
- Post your resume to the Experience Network and into CWU Career Services "customized" resume books so that employers can contact you
- Showcase your skills with Experience Portfolio
- Participate in the WCN Mentoring Program
- See campus interviewing schedules and registration procedures
- Read online resources for all phases of career development including Career Service's handouts
- Link to company websites and search tools for information about cities, regions and employment
- Occupational information including types of positions that are related to various majors
- Access to Alumni Experience, an extensive database for those alum who have solid professional experience
Any questions? Please contact us at 509.963.1921 or email email@example.com