• Jobs & Internships: All the tools you need for a successful job hunt are right here! Browse hundreds of local and national opportunities from reputable employers. Streamline your search by applying filters based on your preferred industry, major, and more. Save your custom job searches and be notified each time a new position meeting your criteria is posted. Apply to postings in minutes utilizing your stored resumes, cover letters and additional documents. Stay organized - view your application history at any time.
• Extended Job Search: Find over six million additional employment opportunities through the NACElink Extended Job Search. Powered by DirectEmployers Association a partner in the NACELink Network, the Extended Job Search offers entry level and alumni oriented openings posted by many Fortune 500 companies and high profile employers. The Extended Job Search is an invaluable tool that aggregates job postings from major employer web sites and other reputable job boards including results from Google, Indeed and Simply Hired. Search for postings by location, job function, experience required and more.
• Employer Profiles: The latest advice from career experts suggests that candidates build connections with recruiters well in advance of sending application materials. Put yourself ahead of the competition. Research employers now with our employer profiles. Browse hundreds of multi-media employer profiles and easily locate the organizations that suit you. Get a true feel for the company’s culture and mission by viewing the employers videos and photo gallery, key stats, corporate overview and more. View the organizations latest tweets, or link right to their Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter pages!
• Career Events & Job Fairs: Meet face to face with key recruiting contacts. Login to view upcoming career events and fairs. Maximize your event attendance by researching participating employers in advance. Access online employer profiles to view available positions, majors recruited, key stats, and more.
• Resource Library: Visit the multi-media Resource Library to view documents, images, YouTube videos, presentations and other resources posted by your school.
• On Campus Recruiting: Easily view interviews you have been invited to and reserve an interview slot. We will send email, text message or Facebook notifications to remind you of important OCR dates.
CWU is widely known as a military friendly institution because of the variety of ways it supports acUpcoming Fall Events
Save the dates for these upcoming Fall 2015 Events! Engineering Technologies, Safety & ConsAccounting Recruiting
Are you an Accounting student looking for an internship or job? It's never too early to start famili