Central Washington University’s Fall Accounting Recruiting allows firms and companies to pre-screen candidates who will be available for employment or internships within the next year. Companies are encouraged, but not required, to hold on-campus interviews. Career Services establishes interview options on the CWU Ellensburg main campus as well as on the Des Moines and Lynnwood center campuses.
- Friday, Sept. 13 Deadline for Firm & Company Pre-screen job / internship posting
- Wed. Sept. 25 First day of Fall quarter classes
- Friday, Sept. 27 Rock Salt Networking Event - New Location: CWU Lynnwood
- Friday, Oct. 4 Networking Banquet - Yakima
- Sept. 30 - Oct. 25 On-campus & on-site interviews
The following firms are involved in this Fall's accounting recruiting on campus, please see the above Employer Directory for deadlines and locations:
- Alegria & Company
- Bader Martin, P.S.,
- BDO USA, LLP
- Clark Nuber, P.S.
- Hascal, Sjoholm, & Co.
- Johnson & Shute, P.S.
- Larson Gross
- Moss Adams LLP
- Peterson Sullivan LLP
- Rekdal Hopkins Howard
- Shannon & Associates
- Sweeney Conrad
- Vine Dahlen PLLC
For more information contact Kristina Paquette at 509.963.2404 or firstname.lastname@example.org