Use WOIS to research careers, create goals for your future, and make educational plans to reach your goals.
Getting Started with WOIS
- You must call our office for the site key: 509-963-1921
- Go to www.wois.org
- Click "Use WOIS"
- Click on the “Create a New Portfolio” button in the upper right corner and follow instructions to create an account including choosing a Username and Password
- Click on the desired activity from the left hand list.
- Assessment and search results can be saved to your portfolio for future reference.
Where do you want to start?
Take a Career Interest Survey:
- Go to Assessments
- Select from the following: Career Interest Area, Interest Profiler, Skills, Work Importance Indicator
See Occupation Descriptions, including skills, salary information, job trends and training needed:
- Go to Occupations
- Find careers by title, cluster or interest
Check out the Dependable Strengths feature that identifies what drives who you are, what you enjoy and motivates you to succeed. Complete:
- Identifying many past good experiences
- Selecting the top four good experiences
- Completing the Strengths Chart
- Identifying the Top Strengths
- Determining a Career Pathway using the Top Strengths
- Selecting occupations from that Career Pathway
Would you like help understanding your results? Call our office today and set up an appointment with one of our Career Counselors: 509-963-1921