Career Employment, located in Bouillon 206, assists graduating seniors and alumni in locating jobs. Career Employment provides:
- Subscriptions to What's Up? papers, magazines and other periodicals that profile job vacancies.
- Industry information that includes a variety of directories that help job and internship seekers uncover potential employers in particular industries or in specific areas of the country
- Graduate school and entrance exam information
- On-campus interviews with businesses, government agencies, non-profit organizations, school districts and the military
- Educational placement files are managed by this office.
- Workshops are offered on resume writing, interviewing skills, placement file preparation, internships and finding jobs in a competitive market.
- Many books, videos and handouts are available from our extensive Career Library.
- Several computers for creating an account on our Wildcat Career Network and /or job search use
Career Employment presents career events like Career Quest that bring together students and employers. Other yearly events include the Majors Fair, Accounting Prescreen, the Construction Management Career Fair, the Education Fair and the Health Career Fair. Current and upcoming event information is posted on the Career Services Calendar.