Each quarter we welcome nominations for "Student of the Quarter," "Employer of the Quarter," and "Faculty of the Quarter" awards. If someone has demonstrated an outstanding service or support, please consider making a nomination for this award. Those selected for the quarterly awards are considered for the annual award, "Student of the Year," "Employer of the Year," and "Faculty of the Year." Over the past two decades, Central's Cooperative Education Program has become an exemplary model in the Pacific Northwest.
Student of the Quarter Award
To nominate a student:
- Send our office your nomination in writing. This nomination must be made by an employer/supervisor, with supporting letters from co-workers or any individual associated with the program.
- Once you have submitted your nomination with any accompanying documentation, our office will check our list of criteria for eligibility. If your student is eligible to compete for the award, our office will take care of securing the rest of the supporting documentation from the student and the faculty advisor. If the student is not eligible, you will be notified immediately.
Employer of the Quarter
To nominate an employer:
- Send our office your nomination in writing. This nomination must be made by a student, detailing the contributions made by this employer.
- Any supporting documentation deemed appropriate should be submitted.
Faculty Advisor of the Quarter Award
To nominate a faculty advisor:
- Send our office your nomination in writing. This nomination must be made by a employer/supervisor or a student with supporting letters from other students or any individual associated with the program. The person nominated must be a full-time member of the teaching faculty with primary assignment to a department or a program other than the Career Services office.
- The nomination should detail contributions by the Faculty Co-op Advisor that are exceptional. The nomination should include outstanding contributions and commitment to Central Washington University's Cooperative Education Program, to students, and to the community.
- Any supporting documentation deemed appropriate may be submitted.