What is the Connection Card good for?
- Official Student, Faculty and Staff ID card
- Meal Plans - all Dining venues
- Access to Student Recreation Center and equipment checkout
- CWU Library material check out
- Door access for Residence Halls and Academic Buildings
- Debit card for Housing laundry facilities
- Admission to CWU sporting events
- Laundry in certain residence halls
Connection Cards Choices!
You have a choice of cards when you are replacing your lost or stolen Connection Card.
Offering pictures of Black Hall, Barge Hall, Shaw-Smyser, the Science Building, and Wellington the Wildcat
$20.00 replacement fine for lost, stolen or damaged cards (35.00 for key cards - Sue Lombard, Kamola, Wendell Hill Hall, Beck, and Barto.)
Connection Card Maxx - Campus ID and US Bank debit card all in one!
CWU and US Bank are proud to offer the Connection Card Maxx, a combination card offering all the benefits of our regular connection card and a VISA debit card.
Meal Plan Changes For 2014-15 Academic Year
Fall Quarter: 8 a.m. September 24th - 1 p.m. September 30th
Winter Quarter: 8 a.m. January 6th - 1 p.m. January 12th
Spring Quarter: 8 a.m. March 31st - 1 p.m. April 6th
Residential meal plans can ONLY be changed at the beginning of the each quarter. Students may either change their plan online through the University Housing web site http://www.cwu.edu/housing/ or may come into the Connection Card Office during the outlined times to make a meal plan change.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Suggestions? Comments? Please Click HERE!