What is the Connection Card good for?
- Official Student, Faculty and Staff ID card
- Meal Plans - all Dining venues
- Access to Student Recreation Center and equipment checkout
- CWU Library material check out
- Door access for Residence Halls and Academic Buildings
- Debit card for Housing laundry facilities
- Admission to CWU sporting events
- Laptop check out in the SURC and the library
Connection Card Maxx - Campus ID and US Bank debit card all in one!
CWU and US Bank are proud to offer the Connection Card Maxx, a combination card offering all the benefits of our regular connection card and a VISA debit card.
Meal Plan Changes For 2014-15 Academic Year
Fall Quarter: 8 a.m. September 24th - 1 p.m. September 30th
Winter Quarter: 8 a.m. January 6th - 1 p.m. January 12th
Spring Quarter: 8 a.m. March 31st - 1 p.m. April 6th
Residential meal plans can ONLY be changed at the beginning of the each quarter. Students may either change their plan online through the University Housing web site http://www.cwu.edu/housing/ or may come into the Connection Card Office during the outlined times to make a meal plan change.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm.
If you have any questions you may contact us at (509) 963-2711 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located in the SURC room 131 (next to the 88.1 The 'Burg.) Click Here For A Map