What is the Connection Card good for?
- Official Student, Faculty and Staff ID card
- Meal Plans - all Dining venues
- Access to Student Recreation Center and equipment checkout
- CWU Library material check out
- Door access for Residence Halls and Academic Buildings
- Debit card for Housing laundry facilities
- Admission to CWU sporting events
- Laptop check out in the SURC and the library
Connection Card Maxx - Campus ID and US Bank debit card all in one!
CWU and US Bank are proud to offer the Connection Card Maxx, a combination card offering all the benefits of our regular connection card and a VISA debit card/checking account.
Meal Plan Changes For 2015-16 Academic Year
Fall Quarter: 8 a.m. September 23rd - 5 p.m. September 29th
Winter Quarter: 8 a.m. January 5th - 5 p.m. January 11th
Spring Quarter: 8 a.m. March 29th - 5 p.m. April 4th
Residential meal plans can ONLY be changed at the beginning of the each quarter. Students may either change their plan online through the University Housing web site http://www.cwu.edu/housing/ or may come into the Connection Card Office during the outlined times to make a meal plan change.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions you may contact us at (509) 963-2711 or email us at email@example.com.
We are located in the SURC (Student Union and Recreation Center building) room 131, next to the 88.1 The 'Burg. Click Here For A Map