Saves 5% and Sales Tax off of regular retail prices when
purchasing food, espresso, or C-Store items on campus.
What is it?
The Freedom Plan is for anyone with a valid Connection Card who wants the convenience and savings of paying for food with their card. You can add money any time, there are no fees, it never expires, and it is refundable.
Where can I use it?
- All CWU Dining Facilities (including North Village Cafe)
- All Dining Services Espresso Stands
- North Village C-Store
- Cat's C-Store
- Catering Food Truck
- 1891 Bistro
How do I get it?
There is no minimum to open the account but money must be on the card before you can use it. Money can be added any time at the following locations:
- Cashier's Office (Barge) with cash, check, debit or credit card
- Connection Card Office (exact cash, check, debit, or credit card)
- Over the phone with us (credit/debit cards only) - 509-963-2711 M-F 8-5
*** Money remains on the card as long as you are affiliated with CWU ***
The Freedom plan cannot be used at the bookstore or at the library.
Questions? Contact the Connection Card Office
Room 131 in the SURC - (509) 963-2711.