Saves 5% at all Dining Locations; used mainly for photocopies at the library and for laundry in residence halls.
What is it?
This plan is for students & staff and works just like a debit card. You must make a deposit before usage. The General Debit plan is mainly used to make photocopies in the Library, as well as using select campus residential laundry facilities that accept card payment. Also, the General Debit plan may be used at the Wildcat Shop, but you do not receive a discount on those purchases.
Where can I use it?
- Espresso Stands and C-Store
- All CWU Dining Facilities
- Wildcat Shop
- Library (photocopies)
- Certain campus residential laundry facilities
How do I get it?
This account is already on your card; However, it is activated when you add money to it. Any amount of money can be added at any time at the following locations:
- Cashier's Office (Barge) with cash, check, debit or credit card
- Connection Card Office (exact cash, check, debit, or credit card)
- Card System Value Terminal (Holmes Dining)
*** Money is refundable and has no expiration date as long as you are still affiliated with CWU ***
Questions? Contact the Connection Card Office
Room 131 in the SURC - (509) 963-2711.