Time is running out. Students have until Monday evening, 12/3/12 to rate their professor’s teaching. Please check your email from Institutional Assessment.
Your input is very important. It is used in performance reviews of faculty and many faculty use course evaluations to improve their teaching.
• Your responses are anonymous
• Faculty do not see course evaluation results until after grades are due
• They only see overall averages and text comments
• They cannot connect your responses to you or your computer
• Faculty will be able to know if students have completed a course evaluation - but only if there are more than five responses
• Course evaluations are only administered to courses that have more than four students enrolled
Thank you for taking the time to complete your course evaluations. We value your input very much. If you have any questions or problems with your course evaluations, please contact:
CWU Director of Institutional Assessment
509-963-2046 or 2041