Are you a staff member in need of Safari training? Check out the next four weeks of Safari training classes available to CWU staff:
- Records 103 - Running a Report/Query (6/25, 1:30 to 2:45 PM, online session)
- Records 201 – Entering Advisors, Plans & Subplans (6/26, 1:30 to 2:30 PM)
- Safari 101 - Introduction to Safari (6/27, 9:00 to 10:15 AM)
- Records 101 - Viewing Student Data (6/27, 12:30 to 3:00 PM)
- Admissions 101 – Viewing Admissions Information for Department Users (6/28, 10:00 to 11:30 AM)
- Records 203 – Putting Students into Student Groups (7/9, 1:30 to 2:30 PM)
Class locations will be verified at the time of registration. A class schedule, detailed descriptions and a registration form can be found online at http://www.cwu.edu/~pmits/fms_safaritraining/SafariTrainingSchedule.htm
Please note that registrations for all Safari classes close two days prior to the date of the class. Classes with no registrations will be canceled two days prior to the date of the class.
If you are new to your position, please ensure that your supervisor has requested the appropriate Safari access for you at least a week prior to the date of the desired class.
The Safari access form may be found online at http://www.cwu.edu/~pmits/safari/safariaccessform.html