Learn Time-saving Research Skills
Do you feel lost when you think about doing research for your term paper or project? The Library 110 Research Fundamentals course can help! Prepare for Fall Term by taking this valuable 1-credit course during the summer at your own pace ONLINE!
You will learn how to:
- Search the Library catalogs and databases effectively
- Learn to use time-saving tools and techniques
- How to write proper citations
- How to structure your research project
- How to evaluate information for its value, relevance, and accuracy
Registration is happening now, so register for LIB 110 today and get the edge you need to perform better research for better grades! For more information, contact Geri Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (509) 963-1925.