The university administration is now paying for all faculty rental gowns to encourage attendance at commencement. Starting March 13th 2013, Faculty wishing to order rental regalia for the 2013 Commencement will be ordering their packages online at Jostens.com/college. Simply go to Jostens.com/college, type in Central Washington University, and begin placing your order. Upon completion of your order, you will receive a confirmation number from Jostens. If you do not get to the confirmation screen, then your order is not yet complete. Check to see if it is still in the ‘cart’, then follow the steps to complete the order. You will then get a confirmation. The steps are easy and now at no cost to you! Please remember-graduation happens all over the country at this time of the year, so plan ahead when placing your order.
Quick Regalia Notes:
· All orders will be picked up at the Wildcat Shop unless you are at the Des Moines or Lynnwood centers.
· Faculty, remember you are the only one that can guarantee you have the correct regalia and graduation information. So please place your own orders to guarantee accuracy.
· Please place your order before April 30th or it will cost the university more for rush shipping.
· Online order cutoff date is April 5th. After that day all orders must be submitted to Steve Wenger at the Wildcat Shop.
· Orders placed after April 30th will incur rush processing fees and cannot be guaranteed.
· May 31st is the LAST DAY TO PLACE REGALIA ORDERS. Please check with Steve Wenger if it is after that date for how we can still outfit you for commencement.
For more information please call Steve Wenger at 509-963-1353 or email at WengerS@cwu.edu .