Need help keeping track of your department’s finances? Check out the next four weeks of FMS training classes available to the campus community:
- FMS 103 – PO’s, Vendors, Invoices & Vouchers (2/22, 1:30 to 2:30 PM)
- FMS 105 – Financial Reports (2/25, 1:00 to 2:30 PM)
- FMS 106 – Running a Query (2/26, 10:00 to 11:00 AM, online session)
- FMS 102 – Budget Overview and Details (3/1, 9:00 to 10:30 AM)
- FMS 101 - Introduction to the Financial Management System (3/6, 1:30 to 2:45 PM)
- FMS 103 – PO’s, Vendors, Invoices & Vouchers (3/11, 10:00 to 11:00 AM)
- FMS 105 – Financial Reports (3/12, 9:00 to 10:30 AM)
Class locations will be verified at the time of registration. A class schedule, detailed descriptions and a registration form can be found online at http://www.cwu.edu/~pmits/fms_safaritraining/FMSTrainingSchedule.htm
Please note that registrations for all FMS classes close two days prior to the date of the class. Classes with no registrations will be canceled two days prior to the date of the class.
If you are new to your position, please ensure that you have requested the appropriate FMS access at least a week prior to the date of the desired class.
The FMS access form may be found online at