This is a 2 credit class offered by Career Services to guide you in your transition from college to a job of your choosing, and in creating your professional image. It is designed to teach students the skills needed to both get work and thrive within the workplace.
This class will help you...
- Set career goals
- Formulate a job search strategy
- Discover what makes you a unique candidate for any job
- Learn to draft memorable resumes and cover letters
- Create a professional image
- Learn to use social media in your job search
- Find solid job leads
- Make connections in your field
- Hone your interviewing skills
Keep your eyes peeled for this new and exciting class when you go to register. The tools gained from taking this class you will carry with you for the rest of your lives. Hurry before the class fills!!
For questions call Career Services at 963-1921 or email@example.com.