CWU Faculty and Staff Members -
As a service to the CWU community, we are providing an online subscription to Student Health 101 for our students and their families. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
Each month, you’ll receive an e-mail with the latest issue of the family-only Parent Perspective, along with the Student Health 101 issue that our students will receive. Please take a few minutes to read the issues each month, as we believe that they can be a valuable resource for you.
You can read the February issue of The Parent Perspective online at http://readsh101.com/cwu-pp.html .
You’re also invited to read the accompanying Student Health 101 issue for our students, online at http://readsh101.com/cwu.html .
The February issue has some great articles including:
- Solo & Satisfied: Being single in a relationship world.
- Capturing Your Creativity: How to engage your brain outside the classroom.
- Get More From Your Core: Why it's important and how to work it.
- Stop, Collaborate, and Listen: 5 tips for successful group projects.
- UCookbook: Healthy Chocolate Recipes
- FitnessU: Developing Flexibility
- And much more…
And if you missed it – be sure to check out January's issue, with 13 Apps for a Healthy 2013, Let's Talk Sex, Roommates & Shared Spaces, No Stove? No Problem! and more, at http://readsh101.com/last_cwu.html .
Thanks for taking the time to read Student Health 101!