Kittitas County is seeking volunteers for the following Boards, Committee's and Commissions.
- The Board of Adjustment - District #1
- The Airport Advisory Board - (5)
- The Alcohol-Substance Abuse Program Board - (10)
- The Area Agency on Aging - (2)
- The Board of Equalization - (1)
- The Kittitas County Homelessness & Affordable Housing Committee - (3)
- The Kittitas County Mental Health Development Disabilities Board - (8)
- The Kittitas County Open Space Advisory Committee - (5)
- The Kittitas County Planning Commission - (4) (Dist #1 & Dist #2)
- The Kittitas County Road Variance Committee - (1) (Dist #1)
- The Kittitas County Water Conservancy Board - (1) (Alternate)
Kittitas County strives to build a productive working relationship between citizens and county departments. Your input gives the county valuable information and expertise that might not otherwise be available. It helps citizens learn more about the county and enhances the sense of community that makes Kittitas County a special place.
Citizens who serve on these boards, committees and commissions help to enhance diversity and ensure quality services to meet the needs of our growing County. We invite you to join the citizens who comprise these groups as they represent the voice of the community.
If you are interested in filling a vacancy on one of our Boards, Committees or Commissions please stop by the Commissioners office to view vacancy's or check out our website at http://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/boc/boards.asp.
You may also choose one of the following ways to pick up an application by going to the Kittitas County Courthouse, Commissioners' Office - Room 108, or download the form at http://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/boc/boards.asp or email your request to the BOCC@co.kittitas.wa.us